Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's just the Quirks


Today is Wednesday last Thursday I said I had to do the dishes, I have not. ( still )
But I can explain, I started to, I made massive headway, but this house creeps me out.
Christopher and I live in the mother-in-law part of a house, which believe it or not I did not know until I was settled in 3 or 4 months. I have come to believe that this place is haunted, and Ialso have reason to believe the mother in law that once resided here hates me. Maybe I remind her of her unkempt daughter in law, or maybe Chris has the uncanny resemblance of her son. Either way everytime I start to do the dishes, some kind of noise or some cold air just something irrefutably out of place happens without fail- when i attempt the dishes alone. This would not be an issue if the dishwasher was in place, but that's for another post ( ie below). Chris will say it's just the house settling, or the quirks. But I know better..

No comments: